Tuesday 6 August 2013

I Wish Poems


Last week Room 20 wrote some amazing 'I wish Poems'. Here are a couple to share.

I Wish 
I wish I had a dog that can take me where I want to go
I wish I had a big birthday cake to share with my friends
I wish I had a playground as big as a two story house
I wish I had 1000 toys
I wish I had a magic friend
I wish I had a lion as a pet
I wish I had a flying reindeer
I wish I had a magic wand to make all my wishes come true. 
Skye-Loren

I Wish 
I wish I had a pet dolphin
I wish I had a pet bird
I wish I had a flower
I wish I had a flying dragon
I wish I had a magic wand to make all my wishes come true.
Milly


3 comments:

  1. Well done Skye-Loren and Milly for writing amazing poems. Also congratulations for doing such an awesome job at presenting your poems to the whole school :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Abraar! 1st to do the Home Learning! :)

    ReplyDelete